Hello Europeans and other Earthlings,
So, last week at work and I am not sure what to say, really. I am happy. I really am happy. Why? Because it is raining! Quite on time, if I might add. This is just what I needed. A bit of semi-Dutch October. Very cool.
These last days we have been busy with reporting duties. Gah! What did we learn this last week? We learned that if you've submitted a project proposal for EU funding you eventually have to report back to the European Commission and tell them how you've spent people's tax money and if everything is going according to your plan. I don't know why, but the EC people sure love bureaucracy... I don't admire the Commissioners and financial officers who will have to read all the reports and check every single detail... I bet it is as tiresome as writing the actual report.
Other than that, there is not much to tell;I am a bit sad to leave this place; but on the other hand great and fun times are soon to come and I am tickled giddy with the idea of *you* and me having breakfast together every morning.
Now if you excuse me I have a date with a guitar.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment