While you may have gathered that Brussels is a rather French speaking city (I feel the need to pout at that, after all I have been studying Dutch and was looking forward to speaking it...) and since you are all fluent in one language or the other, I've decided to post in... Nederlands.
Surprise! And just kidding...
Seriuosly though, posts will be in English. I know, I know, some may not like this (yes, I mean you; you know who you are, but after deleting your email account before figuring out all the English instructions to do so, I genuinely doubt that your English is non-existent), but maybe you should think of it as a chance to pick up a few English words here and there? And besides, this is still a photoblog (granted, with a bit of narrative here and there) why should you fret over English vocabulary?
So for what's it worth, here's the plan-schman:

This is Brussels.
And in order to get there I have to:
catch plane at 4 p.m.
acquire some sort of Belgian prepaid/ pay-as-you-go phone sim
check out neighbourhood and take pictures
check out way to work
find WiFi place and post to Bruxperience
Sounds good, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment