Wednesday, August 26, 2009

009: Enlightened

Photobucket

Centraal Station Brussels; Saturday August 22nd

Really, who needs rainbows when there are colours like this in 5 second intervalls?
I meant to post something earlier, but with a choice between sleep or being grumpy, sleep won hands down. Plus, being happy at work equals efficiency and efficiency equals stuff is getting done; and stuff done equals happy boss. And you may know where this is going, but let me enlighten you (quite colourfully, if I may add) just for the thrill of it. Happy boss means praise which in turn equals happiness for me.
So happiness all around.

That was a long... thought. But tell you what, I like this. My mind is waking up again. I can actually HEAR myself thinking. The last time this has happened is too far back to remember.
On another note, I actually do remember the last time this has happened. It was long before Brussels, during the time at *the* place never to be mentioned again (at least, not if I can help it). And to finally leave that tangent, Brussels turns out to be just the ticket to more exciting thoughts and discoveries...

Of course, the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night helped a bit.

1 comment: